Mastermix Label Manager Richard Lee lifts the lid on the first Issue of 2020!
1.Chart Hits: Pop Dance – 6 current bangers in one DJ-friendly mix with a mid-tempo BPM of 124-126, longer versions of each track and with added Intro & Outro beats to allow you to drop the mix in to your live sets. Tracks include ‘Don’t Start Now’ – Dua Lipa, ‘Sorry’ – Joel Corry & a brilliant new version of the 70s disco classic ‘I Feel Love’ by Sam Smith.
2. DJ Playlist: Rock Classics – Tracks from ZZ Top, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Kiss & Queen are among the music legends that make up this rock-tastic mix that you & your audiences will love. From air guitar anthems like ‘All Right Now’ & ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’ to sing-a-long hits including ‘Livin’
On A Prayer’ & ‘Crazy Crazy Nights’ it’s one to add to your music armoury.
3. Retro Disco 2020 – This mix offers something a little different to play. Tracks from Georgia, Skream & Krystal Klear are used to create 4-track mix that can be used as part of a warm up set to build the energy or in your main set as a transition mix between themes. One to listen to and put
to the test!
4. All Funked Up – Pure funk all the way with this mix that features classics from Cheryl Lynn, Carl Carlton, Gap Band, James Brown & Brothers Johnson with the awesome ‘Stomp!’. 15 min mix that captures that good groovin’ vibe perfectly
5. DJ Playlist: 70s Floorfillers – This new mix range is proving very popular among our DJ members. The biggest hits from a chosen genre / decade carefully engineered to deliver a floorfilling mix that is perfect for a string of occasions. This mix goes back to the 70s to relive the golden days of Disco with classic hits from Bee Gees, Donna Summer, Boney M, Chic & Michael Jackson.
1.The DJ Set: Old School Rap – We receive so many submissions for this mix feature and each month the decision on which one to transform into a mix is made more difficult. When this one came through to Mastermix HQ we simply couldn’t resist. The mix includes tracks from LL Cool J, Fat Boys, De La Soul, Tone Loc, Redhead Kingpin and of course…Run D.M.C. with the end result being a mainstream rap mix that pushes the boundaries without compromise. Don’t forget to send your selection to us via the official Mastermix website.
2. Mastermixed: January 2020 – 10 tracks in the mix. Fast-paced with innovative mix techniques that blend tracks from Lizzo, Coldplay, Kygo & Whitney Houston, Tones and I, Camila Cabello & Ed Sheeran seamlessly to create a megamix that will serve you well now & in the future.
3. All Out 80s – Straight down the middle. No frills…just the hits in the mix. Perfectly engineered to create an audience-friendly mix that you will enjoy playing time and again. Tracks include ‘Into The Groove’ – Madonna, ‘Venus’ – Bananarama, ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’ – Depeche Mode & ‘Don’t Leave Me This Way’ – Communards feat. Sarah-Jane Morris to give you a mix that starts at 117 bpm building throughout to 132 bpm.
4. Acoustic Love – Unique versions of well-known hits are used to create this 16 minute mix that features acoustic offerings from Maroon 5, Coldplay feat. Rihanna, Ne-Yo & Bruno Mars. It’s perfect for weddings and similarly other special occasions where a stylish music solution is required.
5. Pump Up The 80s – Finally, a 5 tracker from one of the most popular decades for music and for mixes. We are constantly asked to create more 80s mixes and we are always happy to oblige, with this 15 minute mix.
Buy Issue 403 in full or alternatively click on the titles above to purchase the individual mixes!